A Few Words from Our CEO
As CDE enters its third decade in business, we continue to develop innovative processes and procedures that make us an industry leader in outsourced service and support for business critical electronics.
Our legacy in the highly competitive POS market has expanded to include service and support programs for a vast array of industries. We are constantly working to improve our processes and procedures, for example:
- CDE was the first in color coding POS equipment, cables and power packs, eliminating the guess work when installing terminals at merchant locations.
- CDE patented a bar code overlay that easily detached from the backing, a simple gesture that meant time savings for deployment personnel.
- CDE is one of the only shops using laser welding technology to repair print heads that others deemed beyond repair, saving customers the expense of new print heads in some models.
- In 2008, CDE invested in a TG-3 audited encryption room, offering the highest level of encryption services to customers who need to bring their POS equipment into compliance with PCI and triple DES data security standards.
- Our process and manufacturing facility in China allows CDE to offer same or lower cost plastic cases and parts while maintaining the highest quality V0 plastics.
CDE employs a talented group of technicians, network support personnel, programming staff, customer service and sales representatives who make quality and customer service our top priorities. If you are a current CDE customer, we thank you for your business and ask you to keep letting us know how we can help. If you’re not working with CDE, we invite you to contact us and discover the CDE difference.
Joseph A. Barna
CDE Services, Inc.